Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Prayer Please!

Why does the bad stuff always have to happen on the busiest days? On Sunday (i think) my great grandpa Dill fell and broke his hip, but he didn't tell my grandma (that lives with him).  He didn't know that it was broken until he couldn't get up after he sat down yesterday.  My grandma took him to the new Via Christi and he's having surgery this morning.  Please keep him in your prayers! On Monday I sprained my ankle at gymnastics.  Of course I just had to be the one to get hurt.  I think that Momma was just a wee bit mad that I got hurt and even more so because I didn't call her and tell her when I did it.  I think that I've said enough for one day so, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!