Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Doctors appointments galore :(

Of all my least favorite things to do it's going to the doctor or dentist, and this week it seems like we have a million trips to make to one or the other.  Right now Momma and Daddy are actually at one.  Between school, the Hallelujah Carnival and Dr. appointments our entire family is super busy.  Right now Faith and Laurel are doing something on the stairs and Brooke is doing something on the computer and I'm working on my blog while listening to classical music, fun stuff.  Well I've got more school to do so, Αργότερα αλιγάτορα! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!