Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HALLELUJAH!!!

Well after working on my blog for about 3 hours with Brooke's help I finally got everything fixed!  I'm so happy that it worked and so tired of working on it that I don't ever want to change the font again!!  Even though I don't really like the one that I picked.  Figures.  Tomorrow our family is going to see the Tom Sawyer play with a group of homeschoolers then we have the corn maze with the youth group (or gymnastics) later on.  Well considering that I haven't done any of my other school yet for today I should probably start working on it!  Do widzenia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!