Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Corn Maze Craze

This Thursday the youth group from church is taking a trip to the "A-Maze-In-Grace" corn maze.  This year the maze is supposed to be in shapes from the prodigal son story from the Bible.
                                  |
                                  \/

This gives us a great chance for outreach and a possibility to bring someone to Christ.  The only bad thing is that my parents scheduled it for when I have gymnastics so I'll have to skip it :(.  This week I'm watching Tucker for Pastor Kim and Miss Debbie, I'm hoping that she behaves and makes the job a little easier by not going to the bathroom in the house.   Lunch is calling me!  Vi ses senare alligator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!