Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

You are so cool.

Once upon a time, I thought that I wasn't good enough. 
Not good enough for a certain guy. 
Not good enough to be noticed. 
Then I realized. 
I am great.
No, I didn't become famous the next day, or get married to some mysterious guy (I'm too young for that anyway). 
I just realized that I'm just the way God planned for me to be. 
I still make mistakes, but He loves me in spite of them.  He wouldn't change the way I do a single thing.  Well, maybe the way I eat mayonnaise on french-fries. That just might kill me one of these days.
Back to the point.  DON'T change you! 
Sure, it's a lot easier said than done.  But next time you think you've found yourself lacking, remember this:
You are awesome. 
You are beautiful.
You are amazing.
You're you. 
 
There's nothing God would change about me, so why should I want to change me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!