Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

I ♥ Thursday {no. 4}

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!  

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know our family did!  This week I've been really loving red and blue together.  I'm thinking about painting my room red and blue.  
You can follow me on Polyvore (:

It was 70 degrees here today.  70 DEGREES PEOPLE!  It's NOVEMBER!  I'm SO ready for snow!  But Kansas weather changes at the drop of a hat and tomorrow it's supposed to be highs in the 50's.  YAY!  I love my sweaters so I love cold weather (:  

Sun hats.  Yes, I know sweaters and sunhats don't go together very well...BUT I love them!  I couldn't find a picture of the one I bought from Forever 21 but it's darling!  

Here's a little laugh for your day (:


Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!