Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

I ♥ Thursday {no. 2}

Sorry everyone...This I ♥ Thursday post is a wee bit late...

This week I've been loving the GORGEOUS fall weather we've been having! Seriously PERFECT for jackets! Especially leather ones ;)

I made this on Polyvore the other day, I thought this was one of those outfits you could wear really anytime of the year, but especially during fall time.  

The Phantom of the Opera.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  How can you not love it!?!  
I've been listening to it non-stop :)  

Well I hope you all had wonderful Thursdays!  Once again I'm sorry this is late.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!