Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Courageous

This Sunday we went to see the new movie Courageous with our church.  It was a FANTASTIC movie!  It had all of the makings of a great movie.  Our whole family liked it!  I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone.

Javier Martinez was by far my favorite character.  I wish that I could have faith in the Lord like he does.  He trusts in the Lord for everything he needs, money for the rent to food for his family.  He also has the funniest part in the entire movie!  I'm pretty sure that everyone entire movie theater was rolling around in their seats, people were laughing so loud you could barely hear the movie.  

While this movie is enjoyable to watch it also has a great meaning.  Telling the fathers of the world to step up and be the spiritual leaders of the family like their called to.  My dad is a wonderful father, I think that he already does everything that the movie talks about.  I only feel sad for those who don't have a daddy who's as loving as mine.

I hope that you'll go and see this wonderful movie and support the people who produced it.  We need to send a message to the world saying that we want more movies like this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!