Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yay!!!

Well I finished my paper!! What was supposed to be a 3 paragraphs and 350 words, turned into a 3 paragraph paper with 706 words.  I'm so happy that it's done :).  
I'm not sure how everyone around here is feeling today, but yesterday we didn't feel to superb.  I've got a cough, and I think Faith and Laurel have stuffy noses, all yesterday Brooke was in bed with an upset stomach.  I think we all need just a little bit of healing.  Tonight Faith and I have gymnastics unless we don't go because of how people are feeling.  Well I just wanted to say that I got my paper finish, syonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!