Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!!

Well, tomorrow is thanksgiving and after that its only 30 days until Christmas!  This past week I was thinking about all of the good stuff that we were going to have to eat for thanksgiving, green bean casserole, turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie.  Then I realized how God has truly blessed us with all these good things to eat.  About a week ago my sister, Brooke, had a post on her blog about how much food we eat and throw away.  About how we live in excess.   If you didn't get a chance to read it then here is the link to it, http://lifeexposedblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/occ.html.  This thanksgiving I'm not going to starve myself and not eat any food, I'm just going to try not to wast it!  Happy Thanksgiving! Senere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!