Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

A super fun weekend!

Well after a great fun filled week, it's time to get back to school work.  This past weekend I got to spend the night with one of my best friends, Hannah.  We went to the fall fest and rode a bunch of rides.  On Saturday we woke up and went to the parade and got a lot of candy.  After lunch they dropped me off at my house and I got to power wash the porch. That was fun....not really.  After that I watched the Alabama game with Daddy which was a nail biter. But Alabama won! 24-20.  Then a bunch of friends came over and had dinner.  All of the kids played while the adults had a bible study.  On Sunday we had a church dinner, yum! Now I'm working on my blog while Laurel is eating lunch, Momma's on the phone and Faith just sneezed all over Brooke.  Después de un tiempo de cocodrilo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!