Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day two of my blog.

Well so far so good.  I think that I might have figured my blog out.  Today they tore down the lighthouse (The building that our youth group had Sunday school and Wednesday nights in.).  Brooke and Momma missed it all coming down because they were on there way back from Brooke's orthodontist appointment.  Then we had PE with Pastor Kurt.  At the moment Faith is watching Little House on the Prairie, Daddy is on the laptop, Momma and Laurel are at Laurel's ballet class, and Brooke is taking something to the mailbox.  Well, time to move onto the chores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!