Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I ♥ Thursday {no. 7}

Happy Thursday everyone! 
I tried to change my blog to a Christmas and it totally messed everything up, so I'm sorry if my background and pretties are not showing up on your screen ):
 
 
Here is my weekly Polyvore set for you!  I has kind of a holiday feel to it (by the way its only 12 days until Christmas!) But I didn't know how to throw some green in there without making it look tacky. 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
These earings are SO cute!
 
Pinned Image
I absoloutley love these shoes!  Maybe for that far away wedding (;
 
Chevron stripe dress
 
This gorgeous beauty!  It's SO summery-springy, I guess now that it's actually cold I don't want it to be.  Figures. 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!