Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Well, now it's back to school and back to cold and chilly days.  Even though it's still about 100 degrees outside, It feels like since I've started school again it should be snowy and cold.  That way you want to stay inside!  Over the Summer I sponsored a Christian camp for my younger sisters.  In August I went to stay with my cousins in Minnesota, for a couple weeks, with my older sister, Brooke.  While we were there we went to the Mall of America several times.  Even though I've been there multiple times, I still haven't been to every store in there, I didn't even know that some of the stores existed!  We also went to an amusement park called Valley Fair, which was extremely fun because I LOVE roller coasters and other scary rides!
 I'd have to say that my favorite ride was the Renegade because you super fast and there are lots of hills.  Plus  it's an old wooden one so it doesn't feel quite as sturdy.  Brooke who is already afraid of roller coasters is deathly afraid of wooden ones, she says it feels like its going to fall apart.  After we got home from MN, we started school a couple of days later.  I hope your summer was blessed!
In Him, Bekah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!