Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lots of Changes!!

This week Brooke got her braces off!!! She was so excited!  Now I'm the only one who has braces.  Today Daddy went to the doctor and found out that he has bronchitis, poor Daddy.  Laurel had a fantastic birthday with lots of little girls to help her celebrate it.  On the 15th all 8 of them came to Laurel's snow party.  We had a snowball fight that turned into everyone against me.  Figures.  One of the little girls named Rylee had said that she maid me a mini snowman, so she came over to give me the snowman and shoved it up in my face.  After we warmed up some we opened presents and drank hot chocolate.  Then they all played games until it was time to leave.  So far it has been a great start to the new year!  Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!