Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Life Lately

I'm sorry...I know that I'm a failure as a blogger....I keep on saying I'll have more time tomorrow but that isn't the truth...Yeah, I might have more time but I always decide to somehow spend that time doing something else...Tomorrow is my blogs anniversary so I'll try to have a good post!  I promise I'll try!  I woke up this morning with a wonderful idea for a post and when I got on the computer to type it up I could NOT remember for the life of me what it was.  Life around my house has been crazy and great, volleyball games for my little sister, Faith's team (they lost yesterday :( Sad...).  My little towns fall fest complete with a parade, inflatables, and a horse pooping right in front of our house.  Braces coming off, after 2 years and 1 month of being a metal mouth, I know have a nice metal free smile :).  My dad and my older sister, Brooke, are getting ready to go on her graduation trip to New York, they are going to go see the Phantom of the Opera, I am so jealous!  OH!  Today is also Pirate Day at Krispy Kreme and if you dress up like a pirate you get a free dozen doughnuts!  If you say "ARGHH"  you just get a free doughnut, still a pretty sweet deal.   My dad said if we dress up like a pirate he'll take us, so look for some pirate pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!