Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Splash of Sunshine Blog Party!






I'm entering the Splash of Sunshine blog party!  All you have to do is answer these questions!
1. What word are you totally loving at the moment?  None, I've been trying to come up with a word and I can't think of any.  

2. Any tv shows/movies you are excited for this fall? Leverage.  I really can't get enough of this show!  It's so modern day Robin Hood.  And not in any creepy or weird way, I'm in love with Parker.  She really makes the show so much better!

3. Anything that symbolizes something to you? Not right at the moment.  

4. Two favorite songs at the moment? Two!  Only TWO! This is quite a challenge.  I would have to say, 

Desire- by Deas Vail 

and...

You'll Always be My Best Friend- by Relient K

5. If there was suddenly a world taker over by an evil dictator what would you do? I'm a born rebel, therefore I would rebel.  It makes me a little bit irritated when my sister tells me to do something, so an evil dictator would not be cool.  

6. What is your favorite summer activity? Highest Praise!  An amazing three week singing tour with my favorite christian college, OCC.  

7. What has been your favorite summer vacation? Beach trips, or mission trips.  Both are amazing!   

8. If you received an unlimited shopping spree to any store, what store would it be for? Oooo...That's a hard one.  Probably Forever 21, since we don't have an H&M around these parts.  That's probably a good thing though because if we did, I would be broke.  

9. What is your favorite summertime food? Cherry pie and homemade ice cream!  I always ask my mom to make it instead of cake for my birthday :)

10. What is your favorite summertime movie? The Master of Disguise, you really CANNOT watch this movie to many times!  It's so dumb and amazing at the same time!  I'm the only person in my family who really likes it so I don't get to watch it to much.  I'm pretty sure if I lived alone I would watch it everyday.  

2 comments:

  1. Haha!!! I love your last answer! I know that feeling all too well!:D And on top of it I'm the only one in my family who enjoys watching commentaries... it's sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain :) Thanks so much for your comment!

      Delete

Please leave me a note, but keep it pleasing to the Lord! James 3:10 says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. God bless!